Welcome to BOXLOCK
Welcome to your new BOXLOCK. You can copy and paste tracking numbers and manually add them to your BOXLOCK App, which means your BOXLOCK is entirely dependent on how consistently and quickly you do this laborious task. Instead, we expect most people will want to sign-up for notifications from Amazon, FedEx, UPS and USPS and have the whole process automated.
To do this, it's going to take about 15-20 minutes to set everything up.
FedEx Delivery Manager
- Sign-Up for “FedEx Delivery Manager” at www.fedex.com
- Click “Sign-Up Now” or "Log in Now" if you're an existing user
- Visit “My Profile” -> “FedEx Delivery Manager"
- Add any “Alternate Names”
- Ensure that “Day of Delivery” is selected under “Notifications” for E-mail
USPS Informed Delivery
- Visit "USPS Informed Delivery" at https://informeddelivery.usps.com
- On the main page scroll down to "Packages"
- Make sure "Send me status alerts for incoming packages." is turned to "Yes"
IF THIS THAN THAT (IFTTT)
IFTTT is a tool that works with Gmail and can automatically forward your delivery notifications from FedEx, UPS and USPS. If you'd like to enable this, please complete the following steps:
- Sign-up or Login to IFTTT at www.ifttt.com
- "Turn On" the BoxLock Applet which will require you to connect your Gmail account.